Project Planner – Den Helder
Come and join us at North Sea Professionals! Are you ready for your next step or new challenge, contact us. This concerns an offshore related Oil and Gas job based in Den Helder, Nederland.
• Responsible for monitoring individual project planning and sub-planning projects, including those of engineering firms, contractors, sub-contractors and overall planning
• Monitoring critical lead times and identifying possible clashes
• Keeping integrated overall planning up to date and informing interested parties of changes
• Fitting new projects in the DSP to check economic viability
• Coordinating delivered planning with engineering firms, and contractors and subcontractors
• Monitoring the planning process of one third of the on and offshore works planning
• Coordinating with purchasing about required manual interactions
• Providing relevant planning information to internal and external stakeholders
• Submitting planning overviews and other guidance information
• Visit offshore installations
• Drafting and monitoring integrated overall planning and end-to-end planning of third of on and offshore works.
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good experience of project planning and managing resources
• Experience of collaborating with and communicating effectively with colleagues, partners and all other stakeholders
.• Ability to strive for excellence, being energetic, resilient and passionate, taking personal responsibility for performance and delivering results.
• Comfortable with analyzing multiple sources of data, make connections & create high quality solutions, prioritizing the key issues.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with automated project planning systems
• Team player, able to collaborate with others for a common purpose;
• Minimum of 5 years practical Experience in a comparable planning role;
• Excellent working knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal;
• BSc degree or equivalent professional experience
We offer a fulltime position in an interesting and challenging environment. We would like to hire a contractor that is willing to consider a staff positions role in the future.
Attila Csizmarik 072 – 582 40 52
Should you be interested, please send your application including motivation to email@example.com. For more information, please contact us by phone +31 (0)72 582 40 52.